Park recreation

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back at work and I dream of more days just resting in the sun. These photos are from Paris from a day when the sun was shining and me and Erik decided to just go to the park, meet up with some friends who were leaving and drink some rosé wine. Those lazy days when you don't do anything special can sometimes be wonderful. And with Paris as a backdrop it's easy to just relax.








I'm fighting the feeling that the summer is over and I try to enjoy the sun (when it's out) on my free days. But wearing sunny dresses always helps!




3 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures of both you and Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! Though it's not so hard to take good photos of Paris!

      XO,

      Simona

      Delete
  2. Simona- I absolutely love the striped outfit you are wearing and those adorable sunglasses. You look so at ease in these photos- Paris must be such a lovely place :) Hope you are having a lovely week!

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! It makes me so happy to read your responses. Hope you have a wonderful day and welcome back!

XO,

Simona