Back in town

Monday, October 7, 2013


Hey darlings!

As usual my updates on the blog has been very sporadic. I have had a lot to tend to when I came back from Washington and I also got sick. Influenza, sounds as horrible as it feels. But, now I'm back and I have a ton of material in my camera, notebook and wardrobe that I want to show you guys! 
And, I have lot's of tips for you vintage shoppers that might end up in Washington. I had a lovely time and let me tell you that I'm really U.S. smitten. I just love the whole atmosphere over there! 
Well, more on that later and soon (I hope) because I am dying to drop some lines about my wonderful vacation and the awful trip back home! 

Until then mes amis, take care!






2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog, and it's super adorable! I'll be following, and I can't wait to hear about your Washington D.C. trip!

    Emileigh
    flashbacksummer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are to sweet! Thank you so much and an update is on it's way!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! It makes me so happy to read your responses. Hope you have a wonderful day and welcome back!

XO,

Simona