A summer glimps

Sunday, December 8, 2013



I know, I know. We should all enjoy the beauty and loveliness of winter and snow. It definitely has it's own magic. But I just can't stop to sometimes day dream about warmer weather and sun dresses! 
This little clip is from this late spring/early summer and was something I just did in the spur of the moment while I took these photos of my dear friend Sara. So let's just enjoy a liiiiiiittle glimps of summer before we return to our hot tea cups and cozy slippers this Sunday evening! Styling, Make up and Photography by me.

  

1 comment:

  1. ahh, i spend just about all of autumn and winter wishing for summer and spring, i hate being cold. i'm lucky living in australia it's summer for me right now though! your little dog in your video is ADORABLE by the way!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! It makes me so happy to read your responses. Hope you have a wonderful day and welcome back!

XO,

Simona