Happy friday and a yesteryear weddingphoto!

Friday, March 7, 2014


It's Friday and I just had to try and recreate a more 20's styled wedding photo! 
Recently I helped my best friend with her hair and make up on her wedding day and the outcome was a 20s inspired look. I took some photos of the lovely couple before they went to get hitched which I edited in a more modern fashion but I just could not resist to try a 20s version too.

Today I will stay home and watch tv series all day with Bengta resting quietly on my lap because this weekend is all devoted to work. I hope that you have much more fun plans and that you will enjoy the pleasures of some time off! 
And, to sooth my workload I would love to hear what you will do/have been up to?












3 comments:

  1. Very lovely - her hair is styled so immensely prettily. I like the length and overall size of her bouquet as well. A small bunch of classic blooms has a more 1920s feel to me than a massive one would have.

    Big hugs & many thanks for both of your great blog comments today,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I was quite happy with how it turned out, she looked so elegant.

      XX,

      Simona

      Delete
  2. Men vilket vackert par! :)
    Jag har inte jobbat på flera dagar, börjar få abstinensbesvär/ slut på fantasi för att fylla mina lediga dagar så jag bloggar som bara den!
    Ta hand om dig! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! It makes me so happy to read your responses. Hope you have a wonderful day and welcome back!

XO,

Simona